Don’t get out of your car. Don’t get off of your tractor. Let the Edison Sliding Opener™ open your barn doors with ease. Great for vehicular sliding door applications, the Edison horizontal garage door opener will revolutionize your sliding door operation. Now you can open a sliding door just as you would your conventional garage door. It’s that simple with the Edison Sliding Opener.
The Edison automatic sliding door opener is ideal for commercial use, agricultural purposes, or residential applications. There is nothing out there as simple, affordable, powerful, quiet or reliable.
As America’s premier builder of carriage doors, Real Carriage Door & Sliding Hardware developed and designed the Edison automatic sliding door opener in 2008 with collaboration from our European manufacturer, tailoring it to be simple, robust, and ideal for the most common sliding setups possible:
Single-Slide (single door or multiple cascading doors moving in one direction to open/close)
Biparting (two doors meeting in the middle of opening)
By-Passing (two doors passing by each other in same opening)
The Edison is a powerful opener with three horsepower options:3/4 HORSEPOWER
- Medium duty
- 600 Newton push force (accommodates approximately an 800 lb door depending on hardware)
- Speed of 9.4 inches per second
- Medium duty
- 800 Newton push force (accommodates approximately an 1100 lb door depending on hardware)
- Speed of 8.3 inches per second
- Heavy duty
- 1100 Newton push force (accommodates approximately an 1500 lb door depending on hardware)
- Speed of 4.7 inches per second
- System can be mounted to the ceiling or wall
- Single door or multiple door applications
- Meets or exceeds UL 325 safety standards
- Great for pole barns, workshops, sheds, garages, and more.
* Free shipping is available on purchases of $75 or more to any location within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada. Free shipping is not available for Hawaii, Alaska, or for orders requiring LTL shipping.
** In Stock Ships Same Day - when order placed by 2:00pm (Pacific Standard Time)