You know you want a barn door, but you're not sure what style to get, what size hardware you'll need, whether this wood and that metal will look good together...
We've eliminated the guessing games and put together this bundle of our most popular classic hardware kit, and a traditional European beech door. Beech wood is a beautiful cream color that can have a golden to pinkish tint; and a neat, uniform grain. It is timeless and attractive, and one of the most versatile wood species you can buy. Because of its smooth and even grain, it also makes a good choice for primer and looks wonderful painted.
- 36" x 81" x 1.5"
- Solid European beech wood
- Mortise and tenon construction (no metal fasteners)
- Bottom slot for door guide (included)
- Optional finish or primer can be added
- 6' kit (one 71" rail with two hangers)
- Powder coated black finish
- Standard end stop
- Anti-jump disc
- Spacer card
- All the bolts and fasteners you'll need
- Floor mounted door guide
- Optional hush wheel upgrade
Please note that doors will not be pre-drilled for hardware. We are unable to send hangers installed on doors. Door shown with clear finish which enhances color and grain. Doors are made of natural wood, and while beech is relatively consistent in grain pattern, it may show variation from one door to another. Doors are intended for interior use only. Questions? Call us at 1-800-694-5977.